We are seeking a Change Manager Specialist for our Business Transformation Change Management Office. The Change Management Associate will partner with Project Managers and/or Business Implementation Leads to develop and execute the human performance Change Management plans for all approved projects. Duties will include the following:
- Work with departmental SMEs across the organization (e.g. Information Technology, Program Teams, Process Excellence, Operations, etc.) to analyze impact and assess stakeholders.
- Support Departmental Change Leaders to execute project change management plans designed to ensure sustained stakeholder adoption of changes across the organization.
- Champion the CLS Organizational Change Management strategy for use with all organizational, process and information technology changes across the organization.
- Guide, educate and coach project team members and employees at all levels on Organizational Change Management strategies and techniques to most effectively deliver comprehensive and sustained cahnge to the organization.
- Supports the project communication needs in partnership with the Change Management Associate to develop/distribute global program communications.
- Collaborate with CMO Training Manager and Technical Training Team on the development/delivery of training strategies and plans to support organizational and/or project change management needs.
- Partner with Departmental Change Leaders to ensure for the effective cascade of key messages and proper change oversight.
- BA/BS degree preferred (Business, Marketing or Communications) or equivalent business experience.
- Exposure to project planning/project management.
- Proven knowledge/application of organizational change management methodology.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to perform intermediate/advanced computer skills (e.g., MS Office, etc)
- 2 years of organizational change management planning and execution
- Proven organizational change management skills, including development and execution of organizational change management plans.
- Comfort with ambiguity and navigating a complex matrix environment
- Exposure to IT functions, concepts, terminology.
Apply on company website