Come join our growing team in Dallas. We offer great benefits including tuition reimbursement, opportunity for advancement and more.
- Read protocols in order to assist with screening procedures necessary to determine participant qualification as well as to understand the Inclusion and Exclusion criteria for the study.
- Work with Project/Study Manager and Screening/Recruitment Supervisor to arrange any special screening procedures that may be necessary for the study.
- Provide assistance to ensure that recruiting questionnaire is accurate in helping to determine eligibility of study participants.
- Assist with the preparation and organization of all necessary materials for participant screening and physical exams including, medical history documents, Informed Consents, participant calendars and any other necessary documents and/or forms required for the study.
- Obtain informed consent and medical history from screening volunteers.
- Ensure that all necessary screening tasks have been performed including height, weight, frame size, venipuncture, vital signs, electorcardiograms, spirometry and simple laboratory procedures as needed and required per the study protocol.
- Review screening charts for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare screening charts for Physician review.
- Maintain the status of study subjects in the database and study logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or MA certification
- 1 - 2 years in a clinical research setting
- Research experience may be substituted for education requirements
Apply on company website