Clinical Trial Assistant – sponsor-dedicated
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Labcorp Drug Development has supported the pharmaceutical industry worldwide in developing more medicines than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. Our highly dedicated, supportive teams work on bringing drugs to market that have a real impact on the lives and health of people.
If you are looking for a position in which you can leverage your organizational skills and your clinical and / or financial expertise as much as your talent to connect and communicate with a wide variety of people, this is the perfect opportunity. Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
What we have to offer: a strong international support network, flexible working solutions that facilitate a genuine work-life balance, an attractive compensation package, great learning and career growth opportunities and the chance to work with some of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Sounds exciting? Then we would love to hear from you!
As Clinical Trial Assistant, you typically will:
- Support project teams in all administrative aspects around clinical trials: trial and site administration, document management, regulatory and site start-up responsibilities, budgeting / contracts / payments, meeting planning
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders, facilitating smooth processes and top quality
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports
- Enter and maintain data into selected study tracking databases and ensure a high level of data quality
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for CRAs, Project Managers etc.
- Oversee appropriate archiving of study documents and other materials
- Maintain accurate data in relevant clinical and other databases
- Degree or completed vocational training (office management, administration, finance, health care, life science or similar preferred) or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in a related field (i.e. medical, clinical, pharma, lab, research, data analysis)
- Familiarity with clinical research / trial processes and their local as well as international regulations (ICH, GCP etc.)
- Hands on knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Proficient user of IT applications such as MS Office (including strong MS Excel skills) and clinical IT applications
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail and a high sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills in business fluent German and English – verbal and written – and strong interpersonal skills are a must
- French language skills a plus
Apply on company website