The Contracts Site Agreements team within Covance by Labcorp is seeking candidates for a Contracts Specialist II, Site Agreements. The Contracts Specialist II, Site Agreements will be remotely located anywhere within the United States.
- Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Perform the following, with minimal guidance from line management or more experienced colleagues: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System (“SAMS”) or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Identify and escalate issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager for review.
- Confirm quality of tasks delegated to and completed by Contracts Associate.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system.
- Performs contract administration functions including: assisting with obtaining approvals on authorization forms as required; maintaining a contract tracking system to report contract status updates and signing status; providing notice of all executed contracts to the appropriate team members along with contract values; and scanning and filing executed contracts in the shared electronic storage area in a timely manner for access by other staff members.
- Support line manager with departmental goals, objectives and initiatives in a positive and flexible way.
- Provides management with regular status updates on all open contracts and any outstanding issues.
- Complies with and fulfils corporate requirements of the position including, inputting activities in timesheets, conducting all required training and documenting training in training systems, and preparing and submitting any company expense reports for reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Drafts, negotiates, reviews, and processes contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Covance's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Covance's obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Negotiates contractual terms with other contracting parties in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Apply on company website