Are you commercially aware and business savvy?
Do you want a role where you can work with senior managers to help make business decisions that make a difference?
Are you ready to join a global organisation, committed to making the world a healthier place?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, we provide research services for a multitude of clients.
We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Data and Resource Manager in our Genetic Toxicology department at Covance by Labcorp, you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Requirements of the role will include:
- Collating and presenting key business metrics regarding capacity, quality and revenue data to local site management in order to maximise capacity
- Monitoring operational and scientific workload to ensure capacities align with budgetary targets
- Overseeing the global triage process, responding to study enquiries
- Prepare summaries of relevant capacity, quality and revenue data to present to local site management and/or wider groups are required
- Maintaining, updating and analysing business environment indicator reports
- Assisting departmental management with study/program costing and budget management
- Developing new electronic forecasting and business management tools
We offer you:
- A comprehensive benefits package, including health cover and contributory pension.
- Unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity and a newly developed role to assist the growing and expanding Genetic Toxicology team across the UK sites. It would suit someone with several years' experience in the CRO industry that also has strong business acumen, great IT skills and the ability to collate and present information to decision makers.
Take the next step in your career with Covance by Labcorp!
- BSc. degree and some years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Highly proficient in computer and software applications (Word, Excel, Project, CMS, Powerpoint).
- Superior written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of resource/capacity management.
- Experience of process improvements tools and implementation.
Apply on company website