Our finance team in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing and we want to appoint a Financial Analyst - Transportation.
Do you have an Accounting or Finance Degree, minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience, ability to perform financial analysis, solve problems and make recommendations? Are you interested in fast-paced, changing environment where you can make an immediate impact by applying your analytical skills?
- Performs regular manual billing, revenue recognition, and period end closing responsibilities.
- Perform pre and post close financial analysis and make financial recommendations to support the closing process.
- Month end close responsibilities include journal entries, G/L account reconciliations, variance analysis and client reporting.
- Supports both internal and external client financial audits.
- Work closely with other global functional areas (Logistics, Client Services, Global Project Management, Sourcing, and Commercial Development) to ensure that financial implication of strategic and tactical decisions and policies are identified and adhered to.
- Develop successful and efficient solutions to client requests for non-standard service offerings, ensuring compliance with company objectives and financial policies, while delivering superior client service.Education/Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in Finance or Accounting or related field.
- SAP Experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years' comparable experience.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical tools such as MS Excel to facilitate analysis presentation.
- MS Access proficiency preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Prior use of ERP and Operational systems (demonstrated knowledge of system connectivity)
- Ability to understand database structure, system interaction, and transaction flow among disparate systems.
Apply on company website