Covance is looking for a Global Monitor to join its growing team. The Global Monitor will create and maintain the Global Monitoring plan for the assigned studies. In addition, the Global Monitor will coordinate the work of the Monitoring Center Coordinators and Database Developers (as needed and as it relates to the Monitoring Plan) and ensure regular communication with the Global Study Managers or Global Study Leads who are accountable for the entire protocol. The Global Monitor should be knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of clinical trial design types and therapeutic indications. Global Monitor preferably possesses strong knowledge of Covance processes and systems. Technical and process skills will be used to ensure appropriate analysis is performed and any risks/trends are identified and promptly resolved/mitigated.
Overall, the Global Monitor must be in compliance with the CCLS Global Project Management strategy and deliver outstanding performance and customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties:
- Being accountable for the monitoring and reporting of clinical study laboratory metrics on both a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Performing a risk assessment in coordination with the Global Study Manager and the Study Design lead on all studies assigned to you prior to their start and proposing monitoring solutions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Utilizing analytics/visualizations to review study laboratory data for your assigned studies to identify issues and to ensure risks are proactively addressed.
- Ability to extract information from multiple data sources, convert the raw data into meaningful and actionable insights, and present key findings to your stakeholders (the Global Study Manager, the Study Design lead and occasionally the external client).
- Ensure regular communication with your key internal stakeholders.
- Participating actively to Covance CLS development through continuous process improvements.
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Participate in functional meetings (eg. Covance Learning Forums) and provide input, keeping processes up to date
- Comply with CCLS Global Project Management strategy
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
University Bachelor Degree preferred; in scientific field is a strong plusExperience:
- Curious, data driven analytical thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to operate with minimal guidance while owning deliverables end-to-end
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas/concepts and to motivate others to accomplish challenging shared goals and objectives.
- Dedication for learning and self-improvement
- Robust self-organization; at-ease with managing conflicting priorities
- Strong customer service skills
- Working proficiency English
- 3-5 years of related experience (Education can substitute for work experience)
Demonstrated advanced level knowledge of Excel, Access AND other monitoring tools, both External and Internal.
Apply on company website