Global Study Manager I must prove to be knowledgeable and experienced in project management techniques related to clinical trials. Global Study Manager I is responsible for
key client deliverables including budget, risk, and milestone management. Global Study Manager I must demonstrate leadership across the Covance study team, keeping a collaborative attitude and fostering excellent communication within the team. Global Study Manager I must be able to combine a strong understanding of client protocol specifics and study feasibility, to ensure successful study management and provision of outstanding customer service.
C. Essential Job Duties:
1. Key contact for clients; Liaison between Clients, CRO, and Covance
2. Displays leadership to ensure successful interactions between Covance study team members needed to provide seamless study delivery to the client.
3. Provides project management oversight; focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management.
4. Facilitates communications between Client and extended Covance study team, including Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinator.
5. Performs review of SOW to ensure quality implementation of client specifics and requirements.
6. Manages a portfolio of global and local studies with varying complexity.
7. Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the client within Covance CLS and across Covance business units; exemplifies the concept of Signature Client Service through outstanding, personalized customer service skills
8. Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
9. Demonstrates through appropriate self organization the ability to manage conflicting priorities and to make difficult decisions
10. Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
11. Accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
12. Actively participates in Covance CLS development through continuous process improvement, quality and productivity
13. Work with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
14. Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget
15. Displays appropriate self organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities
16. Participate in functional meetings (eg. CLFs) and provide input, keeping processes up to date
17. Comply with CCLS Global Project Management strategy
18. Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
19. Other duties as assigned
The Global Study Manager I is expected to interact with external clients regularly throughout all duties and responsibilities mentioned above.Education/Qualifications:
* High School Diploma
* University degree in a scientific fieldExperience:
* 6 years related industry experience (education can be substituted for work experience); project management experience in clinical trials would be a strong asset.
Apply on company website