- Do you have experience as Project Manager and experience working in a lab/regulated environment?
- Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Labcorp in Harrogate we are looking for an additional Laboratory Project Manager to join our global team.
Job responsibilities as a Laboratory Project Manager include:
- Provide oversight and drive the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects assigned
- Create and maintain detailed project plans
- Report project status to team, management, and stakeholders through regular status reports, management reports and communications meetings
- Track project issues and ensure appropriate resolution working closely with the project, peers, and laboratory management team.
- Hold formal project reviews with management to ensure successful project execution and customer satisfaction
- Deliver projects successfully on time and on or under budget with regularity and predictability
- Assist the laboratory management team to identify, qualify and document risks and put in place appropriate mitigation strategies by determining the project scope and change control processes, project status updates, project's budget allocation, approval and management
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Confront issues openly and effectively
- Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of customer complaints, issues and concerns
- Ensure service failures are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner. Take preventative action to ensure that the same service failure(s) does not occur again.
- Ability to travel
What Labcorp can offer you:
- A competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and pension
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities supported by exceptional people from across the globe with an energized purpose
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or country equivalent in a scientific field
- 2-3 years of project management experience in a regulated environment with one or more years of full time project management experience in systems/process development or systems/process implementation
- A formal project management education or PMP certification is an advantage
- Experience with laboratory information systems/process in other than operational roles
- Knowledge of project management tools including Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office
- Exposure to at least one industry recognized project or development methodology (PMBOK, RUP, etc)
- Exposure to laboratory instruments or processes, their functionality, and lifecycle
- Exposure to quality systems applicable to clinical laboratories (e.g. CAP, ISO 19025)
- Ability to multi-task, strong customer service skills, strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience in driving continuous improvement and demonstrated experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
Apply on company website