- Overseeing and leading the internal team to ensure there is no breakage in the ongoing data flow and responsible for team's quality, productivity and performance.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, providing quantitative and qualitative insights around problems/opurtunities, product use, quality, performance or analytical models and the user experience across a variety of touch-points and data sets.
- Lead, support and work with leaders across the operations and technology to build a variety of models to make critical business decisions
- Make recommendations to adapt existing business strategies and/or amend the strategies based on client requirements or technological advances
- Engaging cross functional teams in understanding their prioritization and implementation needs
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Ensure to document the steps followed to resolve the issues and create knowledge base document.
- Communicate all the required information to the team.
- Be the delegate for the second line manager in their absence
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Work with local and global counterparts to ensure the delivery of Covance quality and performance.
- Graduate/postgraduate, in science or related field from an accredited university or college.
- In addition to above, candidates without life sciences background but with relevant domain knowledge or experience may be considered, if deemed appropriate for specific tasks and activities.
- A minimum of 12 years' relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 6-8 years of management responsibility is preferred.
- Experienced in data mining and statistical analysis
- Experienced in managing and working with both technical and non-technical team/staff members
- Experienced in using multiple applications, use of analytical modeling, statistics and analytics to solve complex business problems.
- Experience in designing solutions that optimize the manual processes without sacrificing user flexibility.
- Proven ability at engaging and influencing functional leaders and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver consistent team performance.
- Ability to manage strategic process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong change management skills.
Apply on company website