To ensure that Covance's scientific and non-scientific instrumentation is compliant with regulatory requirements. Persons holding this position will perform tasks contributing to the repair, calibration, maintenance, installation and verification of laboratory instrumentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform assigned routine (scheduled calibrations and preventive maintenance) and non-routine (repair) procedures in support of scientific and laboratory equipment.
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize and record data developed during performance of routine and non-routine maintenance activities.
- Perform assignments with strict adherence to written standard operating procedures where required.
- Gain ability to use sources (e.g. manuals, tech support, internet, peers) for needed technical information needed to support familiar and unfamiliar laboratory instrumentation.
- Professional and effective interactions with peers and customers.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Attend all related company, department and EHS recommended required safety training annually.
- Maintains a safe work area.
- Associate's degree in related area.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- 1 year of technical experience in the job discipline.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Ability to learn the use and care of measurement standards.
Apply on company website