- Execution of Covance Drug Development real estate projects with centralized reporting for financials, and documents.
- Execution of activities and negotiations relating to lease versus buy, site selection, design, planning, construction of new facilities, modification, renovation, consolidation, and expansion of existing facilities, and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial oversight, approvals and reporting for leased properties
- Management of facilities and property management partner and consulting relationships, including brokers, attorneys, architectural, design and engineering vendors.
- Partner with Business Leaders on development of site specific planning, ensuring alignment with organization strategy, optimization of space and assets and allocation decisions.
- Lead Project Team, coordinating and directing all activities.
- Evaluate key business challenges; direct the development of regional solutions to enable delivery of organizational objectives
- Provides general direction to and review of managers in various functional areas, groups and/or operations, etc.
- Lead and support project and process management to ensure timely planning, execution, and implementation of cost effective solutions. and strategic projects company-wide.
- Ensure compliance with internal, local, and government guidelines and standards.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Contribute to Lease Expense Proposal (LEP) documents, ensuring the lease financials submitted in financial analysis tie out to the same value, and can be submitted to Corporate Real Estate Executive in a timely matter.
- Monthly project reports for projects that require such as a result of complexity or value.
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
Master degree preferredExperience:
Must have in excess of five years of facilities project management, construction or property management leadership experience
Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
Experience analyzing complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
Experience applying in-depth business acumen and commercial expertise.
Apply on company website