At Labcorp we believe in harnessing science for human good. And so we work day and night, around the world, to deliver answers for all your health questions—whether you're a provider, drug developer, hospital, medical researcher or patient. That means everything from advancing diagnostic testing, to helping launch new drugs, to offering new perspectives through data, all drawing from a deep well of scientific expertise. So when you need trusted information to make clear, confident health decisions, consider us your source.
Our finance team in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing and we want to appoint a Revenue Analyst. The RCM Revenue Analyst will lead in group discussions, foster a positive team environment, and present feedback to management, but not limited to the following:
- Possess superior knowledge of revenue generation process and financial system in order to accurately capture revenue information and ensure it is reflected in the financial system.
- Serve as the revenue expert when working collaboratively with operational contacts and Project Managers to ensure all revenue transactions are appropriate and no transactions have been omitted.
- Ability to create metric reporting to reconcile revenue transactions.
- Identify and document appropriate adjustments and write-offs, obtain approval or clarification on next steps from designated party, and perform adjustments and write-offs in the financial system.
- Actively make recommendations to management on ways to standardize, simplify, and improve processes across Business Units by continually growing knowledge base of operational revenue streams and functional areas related to revenue recognition.
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years business experience within Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
Other required work-related experiences:
- Proficient in Excel and Word (intermediate level)
- Experience with PeopleSoft or another large ERP
- Exemplary multi-tasking ability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Ability to work in high volume, fast paced team setting to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website