Safety Systems Business Lead – home based EMEA
If you've ever needed a medicine, received a vaccine or had your blood drawn, you've already benefited from our work and seen how we can improve health and improve lives around the world. As a Contract Research Organization we help major pharmaceutical companies and small biotechs test new medicines, develop diagnostic devices, get life-changing treatments to patients. In fact, today's top 50 best-selling drugs were all developed with the help of Covance by Lapcorp and more than 250 million test results are processed in our central laboratory each year.
We improve health and improve lives. We are Covance by Labcorp
We have a unique opportunity to join our global Patient Safety Systems team in overseeing our end to end processes and platforms. This includes the implementation and maintenance of our databases and full ownership of all related SOP's. In this customer facing role you will work closely with both existing and new clients to expand existing business and act as the front line person for escalation management together with our IT function.
- Contribute to the development and execution of required technology and processes in support of high profile projects in order to effectively prepare Drug Safety for evolving business needs
- Own the design and development of process design, technical systems, and performance, measure, metrics, and reporting
- Work with Drug Safety internal and external cross-functional team members to identify and develop solutions for complex business issues, partnering closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure active exchange of information and communication among team
- Provide analysis and guidance to the design, development, and delivery of training programs and support materials in the areas of process, technical solutions, and business metrics reporting
- Oversee and coordinate updates and integration of content and materials for various Drug Safety internal systems and tools, including, but not limited to, global tracking tools, global document repositories and work spaces, and workflow management systems
- Identify methods and measure the effectiveness of processes, set targets, track results, and continuously improve
- Bachelor degree or above in health-care or IT/ Computer systems related field.
- Expert knowledge of drug safety databases and related systems and processes
- Working knowledge of global regulatory requirements and guidelines for drug safety reporting
- Understanding of Pharmacovigilance internal and external environment including methodological and technical aspects
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex issues and their strategic implications for systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Working knowledge of Argus systems and/or business analysis experience
Apply on company website