The primary focus of this role is to support implementation of service offerings that enable patient recruitment for oncology research, leveraging internal capabilities, as well as integration of external vendors. The role will support development of a data enabled recruitment model in oncology. In addition, it will work closely with Site Partnerships to develop and maintain effective site relationships within our data enabled oncology network. The position will forge strong relationships with oncology research sites / networks and external vendors under the leadership of the Director, Data Enabled Oncology Recruitment Innovation.
- Support data enabled research network development, as well as rapid site activation model, in addition to other innovations that will create a market leading oncology research community and patient recruitment capability
- Support oncology vendor evaluation, onboarding and qualification, in conjunction with other Feasibility, Recruitment and Engagement members
- Support maintenance of vendor relationships, tracking metrics, use cases, etc.
- Liaise with Diagnostic and Drug Development colleagues to identify and engage with potential data enabled network targets
- Work closely with Site Partnerships to ensure data enablement site relationship is maintained and to optimize study placement
- Work closely with Site Selection and Site Partnerships to ensure selection on relevant opportunities; Start-up to ensure pre-qualification / rapid site activation as a data enabled network site, where applicable; and QA to ensure inspection readiness, regulatory compliance and adherence to ICH GCP, etc.
- Support ongoing review of opportunities to improve site engagement and recruitment services across internal and external capabilities
- Engage with counterparts to identify the value proposition from external data, recruitment and other vendors and link to project teams for trial on active studies and proposal inclusion
- Serve as consultant to Project teams on the implementation of oncology site and recruitment strategies
- Work closely with key stakeholders to resolve issues / escalations
- Experience in developing Patient Centric approaches supported by innovative techniques to support clients' needs.
- High level of business acumen
- Detailed knowledge of CRO and/or Pharmaceutical environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Clinical Study Delivery procedures, including Standard Operating Procedures.
- An understanding of aspects surrounding business development (time and cost estimates, bid defense, contracts)
- Proven ability to understand and communicate corporate policies
- Some knowledge of time and cost estimate development and pricing strategies
- BA/BS required, preferably in life sciences/healthcare from an appropriately accredited institution or equivalent education and experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Broad knowledge and understanding of global drug development and the clinical trial project management process
- Thorough and practical working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, including relevant international requirements/guidelines for the conduct of global clinical development programs
- 8+ years relevant clinical research experience to include a minimum of 5 years in an Oncology related role or 5 years project management or Delivery.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant clinical research experience in Investigational site or relevant research institution, pharmaceutical, or biotech organization
- The ideal candidate will possess 8+ years' experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a clinical research environment exhibiting strong management skills within and across organizational boundaries.
- Proficient knowledge of oncology landscape, experience with sites and managing relationships, experience with oncology data and oncology vendors
Apply on company website