The Senior Recruiter will provide a full suite of recruiting services for Clinical Project Management from sourcing to delivery of diverse candidates. The incumbent will align with the key leadership team to understand recruitment needs and collaborate with leaders, HR and Global Talent Management colleagues to translate those needs into talent acquisition strategies. A successful candidate will be a strong consultant that influences talent acquisition strategies through their deep subject matter expertise and knowledge of external talent markets to inform staffing decisions.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will focus on:
- Recruit and source candidates for Clinical Project Management roles;
- Build/establish open communication with hiring managers to determine recruiting needs, assess talent availability in the internal and external talent markets, and develop recruiting plans and strategies;
- Train and orientate supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws;
- Communicates recruitment initiatives to HR, employees and hiring managers;
- Develop offer packages, work with hiring manager and compensation to ensure competitive offers to attract the top talent;
- Screens, selects and secures candidates for a wide range of positions, including senior level and technical positions.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is complete and candidate is cleared for hire.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to attract top talent;
- Develop and maintain effective recruiting networks to source diverse slates of candidates through multiple channels (i.e., social media, college and job fair recruiting, conference attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors);
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned business units. As the Talent Acquisition partner to Central Labs, understands the business strategy to translate those needs into talent acquisition strategies;
- Advise business leaders and hiring managers on labor market information/trends and how such trends impact talent acquisition;
- Influence business leaders and HR Partners in process efficiency and prioritizing roles or markets for increased focus.
- Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) or at least 4 years of relevant work experience as a recruiter (in lieu of degree). Preferred majors for degree include Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration/Management, Psychology.
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation governing recruitment.
- Expert client and candidate relationship management skills; proven ability to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
- Expert and utilization knowledge of sourcing methodologies, tools and media.
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a “virtual” setting as position may be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to think and make decisions autonomously with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Full proficiency with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic).
- At least 7 years of related experience in a recruiting role within a search consultancy, Recruitment Outsource Provider, or in-house recruitment team.
- At least 5 years' experience working in tandem with external recruitment agencies with results in assessing the performance and effectiveness of their services.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing positions globally at all levels (meeting key performance indicators for recruiting on a consistent basis).
Apply on company website