We are seeking a Sr. Specialist, Communications for our Business Transformation Change Management Office. The Communications Associate provides communications support for Learning and Change Management initiatives with the objective of improving employee awareness, understanding, and engagement. The role supports CMO Change Leads, Business Unit SMEs, Change Managers, Learning Partners and Learning Managers in communications requirements gathering, needs analysis, and in the development and execution of communications plans as needed to drive project and operational success. Additionally, the role is the central point of contact for oversight [in terms of design, standards, administration, and maintenance] of the CMO SharePoint site(s).
The Communications Associate utilizes a broad range of communications vehicles and leverages a variety of platforms and partnerships to ensure relevance, timeliness, and effectiveness of CDCS communications within the business unit and across the organization.Education/Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Communications or related degree preferred.
- Solid Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office Suite [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc]; ability to use the internet effectively, comfortable learning new applications
- Project Management: Working knowledge of Project Management principles.
- Working ability to use Survey Monkey, Fluid Surveys or similar tool to develop and analyze assessmentsWorking ability to use video/ sound recording and editing
- Working ability to use Photoshop or equivalent graphics application
- Working ability to use presentation software (such as Prezi) and animation applications (such as GoAnimate)
- Working ability to use social media for business applications.
- Business Communications Core: 3 years writing content for and producing/building communications vehicles (i.e. SharePoint Sites, Newsletters, Websites, Videos, Executive Briefings, Managerial Talking points, Presentations, Brochures, etc.) in support of business initiatives.
- Project communication support: At least 1 year experience in a project or work-stream lead role demonstrating ability to: facilitate project meetings (i.e. requirements gathering, planning, analysis), build out and manage to a project plan, and collaborative with team resources
- Advanced SharePoint Ability: At least 1 year experience building and administering SharePoint team sites (preferably SharePoint 2010)
- Basic understanding of the workings of the drug development process.
Apply on company website