Provides recruitment services in support of assigned business units. Sources, screens and secures candidates for a wide range of positions, including senior level and technical positions. Partners with assigned Business Unit(s) on recruiting needs and strategies. May supervise Recruiting Coordinator at local site. May specialise in a particular area of recruitment (e.g., sourcing).
- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Builds/establishes open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Partners with business units to develop recruiting plans and strategies.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Communicates recruiting initiatives to business unit HR, employees and hiring managers.
- Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Responsible for making Affirmative Action Plan a reality.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Produces requested information for monthly reports as needed.
- Maintains required logs (example: global requisition report, employee referral log).
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Level of education required (or experience level which may be substituted for level of education).
- Professional designations/certifications/licenses required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (or country equivalent) is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Attention to detail, organisation and follow up skills are critical to this position.
- Resourceful, decisive and proactive. Innovative and change adaptive. Results oriented with excellent organisational skills while working in an environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
- Ability to work well with others and approaches job responsibilities considering all team members (within department and external to department).
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a “virtual” setting. May be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with capability to utilize these in developing effective interpersonal relationships.
- Well-developed client management skills.
- Able to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
- Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and strong partnership skills.
- Ability to deal with unusual or unexpected issues in an independent manner; ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated basic project management skills.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills; willingness and capability to conduct presentations.
- Logical and analytical thinking skills; ability to apply these to developing practical, yet creative problem-solving approaches.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office software, PeopleSoft).
- Thorough knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
Apply on company website