Responsible for handling all public inquiries pertaining to study participation. Schedules screening appointments for qualified participants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and placing calls from and to potential study participants.
- Enter medical history and demographic information from potential study participants into computerized database.
- Communicate study information to potential participants.
- Phone screen participants according to the scripts provided for each study.
- Schedule screening appointments for potentially qualified participants.
- Confirm screening appointments
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- May assist in training new employees.
- May ensure the website and phone system information is accurate and current.
- May respond to all inquiries from participants from the Covance CRU email account.
- Liaison with screening department in coordinating all necessary screening information needed for recruitment.
- May assist with obtaining medical reports from General Practitioners.
- Cross-trained in other departments, as needed.
- May assist in maintaining current recruiting manual.
- May attend out-reach programs to recruit participants.
- Participate and assist in developing continuing education plan directed at improving skills and facilitating personal and unit growth.
- Notifies the Recruitment Supervisor or designee of any concerns or problems in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in computer programs (e.g. word processing).
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow precise directions and read from a script
- High degree of professionalism and customer service
- 1-2 years in customer service or call center
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Covance is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website