Wide variety of CRA II & SCRA jobs in France: client dedicated or working in-house on Covance studies
Generous Welcome Bonus if you join us now!
Top 5 pharmaceutical clients
Therapeutic experience required: Oncology & Infectious diseases/ HIV
WHERE WILL YOUR CURIOSITY TAKE YOU?
Covance France offers unique job opportunities to gain exposure across the broadest oncology/ Infectious diseases clinical trial portfolios. Whether your ambition is to work sponsor dedicated or with different clients, we have the right job for you.
Covance France are living an unprecedented growth so we are in the position of offering a wide variety of Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II) and Senior Clinical Research (SCRA) job opportunities:
- Sponsor dedicated: experience the stability of working with just one sponsor company and being part of two families who are both interested in your development and welfare.
- Covance Clinical Solutions: today's 50 top-selling FDA approved drugs were supported by Covance. By working in-house on Covance studies, you will be immersed in the tools and processes that have allowed us to successfully conduct over 720 oncology trials since 2012 in over 75 countries
WHAT MAKE THESE JOBS SPECIAL?
No matter which team you chose you will experience:
- Generous Welcome Bonus if you start the recruitment process now!
- Career progression will be exceptional: unlike other CROs, there are not fixed boundaries between our teams: we offer flexibility with great opportunity to grow into a variety of areas such as Project Management, Clinical Team Leadership, Line Management and cross border roles.
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit' targets
- With us, you will become an expert in oncology / infectious diseases trials, learning how to overcome the complexities and challenges of oncology drug development and how to prevent the pitfalls that derail many onco trials.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including lunch vouchers and flexi time
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
Our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people… and you will too.
Join us and see why LabCorp/ Covance have been named for the second consecutive year to FORTUNE´s 2019 List of `World´s Most Admired Companies´ and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.Education/Qualifications:
University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an
appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Thorough understanding of the drug development process
• Fluent in Spanish & English, both written and verbal
Extensive clinical monitoring experience in France is needed, minimum 2 years monitoring studies in Oncology/ Infectious diseases/HIV with proven track record of pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits.
Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritize workload for self and team
Advanced site monitoring & study site management skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Good planning and organization skills
Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
Apply on company website