Location: Dallas, TX
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
eCOA UAT Test Lead (Remote)
Home or Office based in the US or Canada
- Proactive follow-up with Sponsor and Third Party Vendor to ensure comprehensive understanding of study design and technology design with a view of providing quality deliverables.
- Active participation in study team meetings.
- Review and provide input on requirements and specifications.
- Manage UAT plans and timelines, ensuring that team members adhere to the schedules and timetables for the completion of projects.
- Responsible for creation of UAT Test Plan and UAT Test Scripts, directing the execution of the test scripts, manage defect tracker leading eventually to system go-live for initial and post production releases.
- Respond to and solve technical oriented problems as appropriate.
Bachelors Degree preferredExperience:
- Proficiency in converting complex technical and business requirements into an understandable UAT Test Plan and UAT Test Scripts.
- Experience with clinical systems such as CTMS, eCOA, EDC or other related technology in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 2-4+ years of experience in clinical systems such as CTMS, ePRO, IXRS, EDC or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Experienced project leader and presenter.
- Proficiency in converting complex technical and business requirements into clear test plan and test cases.
- Understanding of Drug Development and Clinical Trial Processes
- Understanding of Data Management Processes
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices
- Understanding of Clinical Research System Development Lifecycle
- Must have sound problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply on company website