Location: Wilmington, NC
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
eCOA UAT Tester (Remote)
Home or Office based in the US or Canada
- Responsible of execution of eCOA UAT Test Scripts, documenting defects and provide eCOA UAT Test Lead with update on status of test execution.
- Responsible to update manage defect tracker with the eCOA UAT Test Lead eventually to system go-live for initial and post production releases.
- Provide suggestions based on test execution procedures to solve technical oriented problems to eCOA UAT Test Lead as appropriate.
Bachelors Degree preferredExperience:
- Proficiency in execution of eCOA Test Scripts on Handheld and eDiary devices, minimum 2 years experience preferred.
- Familiar with execution of highly complex eCOA systems
- Experience with clinical systems such as CTMS, eCOA, EDC or other related technology in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Drug Development and Clinical Trial Processes
- Data Management Processes
- Good Clinical Practice
- System Development Lifecycle
- Experience creating, executing and document UAT test plans and test scripts and attention to details and excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Must have sound problem resolution, judgement and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage multiple project simultaneously.
Apply on company website