- Are you experienced in Flow Cytometry and/or Cellular Biology/Immunology/Haematology and looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance by Labcorp is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market.
For our site in Mechelen, we are looking to recruit a temporary Flow Cytometry Analyst (contract of 9 months to start with) to support our team on mid-/longterm.
Your responsibilties as an Analyst include:
- Analyze Flow Cytometry Patient and Quality Control Data
- Address Data Inquiries and Investigations
- Data Entry, Resulting and Release into clinical database
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders on data troubleshooting
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biomedical sciences, Biological sciences Medical Technologist
- Experienced with analysis of Flow Cytomtric data
- Experience in data analysis with WinList, FlowJo, FCS Express, etc. is required
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel is also preferred
- Born problem solver with an eye for detail and customer oriented attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and analytical mindset
- Good communication skills are required
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Apply on company website