We are recruiting for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team at Covance. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team and a growing organization. As an HRBP you will be an internal organizational development consultant and coach to business leaders, responsible for providing expertise, support and advice on key business decisions and initiatives. The incumbent must have the ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and demonstrate business understanding in order to ensure an effective and collaborative strategic partnership. You will be a trusted thought partner to business leaders, providing guidance, coaching, and HR strategies that deliver on business objectives. This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to learn Covance's unique business capabilities, be part of a growing global organization and build a rewarding career. As an HR Partner, you will have a primary point of contact to various levels of people managers for their employees, based in the UK and Ireland.
- Deliver on HR strategies and solutions to support short and long-term business goals;
- Effectively navigates the HR organization to ensure consistent quality and timely delivery of HR services to meet Business needs;
- Support, develop and operationalize HR core processes and initiatives;
- Build strong working relationships, underpinned by trust, credibility and respect with business and HR leaders;
- Seek to understand business strategies and translates into long-term people strategies and agendas;
- Support the organizational culture to drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence;
- In partnership with the business leaders, support strategies to improve business, organizational performance and change management;
- Inform HR Center of Excellences (COEs) on business strategy to support pro-active delivery of quality HR services to meet current and future business needs
- Oversee local implementation of global and standardized HR processes;
- Provide coaching and development practices in support of business strategy and growth agendas;
- Oversee business execution of core HR processes including Talent Management, Development and Performance;
- Actively involved in the recruitment, development, growth and retention of talent;
- Apply consistency and fairness in adherence to regulations, compliance, laws, policies, procedures and issue escalation.
Required: Degree and/or HR Certification/qualification (e.g. SHRM/CIPD)
Preferred: Advanced degreeExperience:
- HR experience required;
- Experience in a HR Generalist capacity with working knowledge of performance management cycles and terminations;
- CRO & Pharma Industry/ International experience preferred;
- Experience working for an international organization, preferred.
Apply on company website