The statements below reflect the general responsibilities and requirements of the identified position but may not describe all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
•Achieves quarterly and annual lead generation goals as outlined in sales incentive comp plan.
• Handles inbound client calls, qualifies leads and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
• Collaborates effectively with Business Development Directors in business unit; brings potential opportunities to their attention.
• Effectively transfers accounts and client information to Business Development Directors.
• Manages annual expense budget and submits expense reports for reimbursement on approval timelines.
• Expands client requests upselling for business unit when possible.
• Provides weekly sales activity report to management.
• Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan
• Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
• Sells the business unit's capabilities leveraging differentiation framework
• Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
• Establishes and manages customer expectations.
• Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
• Organizes and hosts client visits if required.
• Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
• Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
• Maintains frequent email and phone contact with clients to grow and expand business relationships.
• Leverages Marketing, SMEs and Operations Staff to support client discussions and heighten clients' awareness of BU services.
• Evaluates quotations and provides input to ensure client and company requirements are met.
• Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other business units to bring potential opportunities to their attention.
• Leverage Social Selling techniques and tools to reach clients through digital channels sharing information including Covance services, web conferences, industry meetings, SME news, etc.
• Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levelsEducation/Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in life science or business fieldExperience:
- Years of experience in the job discipline: 1-3 years
- Years of experience in other professional roles: 2-4 years in CRO market – preferably sales or operations in related discipline
- Other required work-related experiences
Apply on company website