Investigator Training Associate
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are currently looking to hire 5 Investigator Trainers in Europe, home based.
The Investigator Training Associate is responsible for providing education and training activities to sponsors, investigators, study coordinators at off site meetings as well as to other CCLS departments internally.
This is a permanent, full time position, with 50 to 70% travel requirements
About the Job
Within this position, your duties will include:
- Provides education and training activities to sponsors, investigators, study coordinators at off site meetings as well as to other CCLS departments internally.
Provides project specific training to investigators and study coordinators, including but not limited to:
- Prepare appropriate materials and conduct presentations for investigator meetings or site meetings.
- Answers education/training related questions concerning specimen collection/handling and transportation requirements.
- Provides telephone training and problem resolution to site needs.
- Thoroughly reviews the Statement of Work (SOW) against the protocol during the investigator meeting discussions and provides follow up of any discrepancies noted.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assists and supports management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
This role will be very suited to a study coordinator or a CRA Nurse with training background and experience in clinical trials.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have :
- Medical background and/or life science degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English (additional languages a bonus)
- Demonstration of strong presentation skills
- Required to work on more than one project at a time requiring prioritization and completion of work to meet timelines
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Must be able to travel 50-75%, including both day trips and multi-day overnight trips, including weekends
Get to know Covance
Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp, is the world's most comprehensive drug development services company. Because of our broad experience, from early research to commercialization, our more than 20,000 employees from across the globe are in a unique position to supply insights that go above and beyond testing. Our team's impact on healthcare is remarkable. Through their everyday work they've supported 100% of the top 50 drugs on the market and all the oncology drugs approved in 2016. Even though we span multiple businesses, we operate as one, sharing our knowledge to improve our efficiency and deliver on the promise of a healthier world.
The Covance team is driven by an energized purpose to improve health and improve lives across the globe. Here, you'll work alongside exceptional people who each play an important role in bringing new scientific discoveries and therapeutic area advancements to life. And, because we span the drug development spectrum, you'll directly impact a wide-range of initiatives as you explore unique career paths and discover your extraordinary potential.
Get ready to make a difference as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and improve lives of countless individuals.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.Education/Qualifications: Experience:
Apply on company website