Are you looking for a role with full training?
Do you want to work in a scientific laboratory?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, our mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Laboratory Technician you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Working in the Histology department based at Eye, Suffolk the responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and ordering adequate stocks of consumable items
- Unloading and loading of tissues for processing
- Helping maintain laboratory records
- General housekeeping to maintain cleanliness and tidiness of laboratory area
If you are looking to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
5 GCSE's including Science, English & Maths
Ideally with previous laboratory experience you will have:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A focus on quality with good attention to detail
- The ability to work as a team and communicate well with a variety of different people
Apply on company website