Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Reporting to the Executive Medical Director, the primary role of the Medical Director / Physician is to provide subject matter expertise in support of advancing clinical trials and drug development supporting our haematology group. In partnership with Covance clients, he/she will be expected to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of clinical programs. Furthermore, the Medical Director will play a key role in client relations and business development representing Covance in proposals and industry meetings as needed. This is a remote home-based role with travel (US and Global) as needed.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Medical and safety monitoring and data review
- Develop, review, and revise protocols, CRF, training materials, code/data tables, listing and figures
- Actively participates and assists in preparations for investigator meetings
- Participates in project risk assessment activities
- Provides clinical and medical expertise to other Covance departments
- Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for a given therapeutic area
- Partner with sales and support business development efforts; bid defense meetings, conferences, etc.
- MD degree with specialization in Hematology preferred
- Board Certification history / Board eligible
- Relevant sub specialty fellowship training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel with the US and globally
- 3-5 years medical safety monitoring experience
- Clinical research experience with a CRO or Pharmaceutical
- Experience supporting Phase II and III clinical trials
- Strong knowledge and experience with Haematology clinical trials
- Previous experience in medical practice/patient care
Apply on company website