- Are you an experienced Medical Technologist in Flow Cytometry and/or Cellular Biology/Immunology/Haematology and looking for your next challenge
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. At Covance Central Laboratory in Geneva we are looking to recruit *A FLOW CYTOMETRY ANALYST* to join our expanding team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Test Flow Cytometry Patient samples and Quality Control Data
- Data Entry, Resulting and Release into clinical database
- Draft and review standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Sophisticated instrument handling and maintenance
- Reagent management
- Participation in validation of new assays working closely with our scientific team
- Graduated from an accredited medical laboratory or clinical laboratory training program: “Technicien en Analyse Biomédicales (TAB)” (Switzerland (CH)), “Diplôme D'Etat Laborantin Médical (DELAM)” (France (F)), “Diplôme D'Etat Technicien Laborantin Médical (DETLM)” (F) or equivalent.
- Earned an associate degree in medical/clinical laboratory technology: “Certificat Fédéral de Capacité (CFC) (CH), Brevet Technicien Supérieur (BTS) (F), Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (DUT) (F), or equivalent.
- Any Flow Cytometry Certification is desired
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role with strong experience in Flow Cytometry
- Ability to read and understand Standard Operating Procedure in English
Apply on company website