Do you have experience in Method Development for Large Molecule Bioanalysis and are looking for your next opportunity?
Are you interested in career development opportunities and management responsibility?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Covance in Harrogate we are looking to recruit a Method Development Scientist to join our expanding Bioanalysis team.
As the Method Development Scientist, you will be responsible for the development of immunochemistry methods such as ligand binding assays to be used in Anti-Drug Antibody, toxicokinetic (TK) and Pharmacokinetic (PK) assays in accordance with client specifications and regulatory requirements. Methods produced will be validated and provided to the operational team, so they can perform client sample analysis. You will also:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for scientific & regulatory requirements for method development working closely with Lead Scientists and other Method Development Scientists to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Actively collaborate with the bioanalysis team to ensure the clients' studies are completed to the highest possible standard.
- Promote a positive impression of Covance internally and within the industry.
- Proactively identify ways to increase client satisfaction.
What Covance can offer you:
*Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension.
*Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
*Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
*Ability to work with a variety of different people and clients on wide ranging projects.Education/Qualifications:
* Scientific Degree - BSc, MSc/PhD or equivalent.Experience:
* Must have laboratory experience with experience developing ligand binding ADA and TK/PK assays.
*In depth experience using ELISA, MSD® and Gyrolab® technologies.
* Experience working in a GLP/GCP regulated environment, with an understanding of regulatory requirements for Bioanalysis studies.
*Experience working in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industry is preferred but not essential.
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*Proven ability to prioritize and manage time, with excellent attention to detail.
*Ability to utilize word processing, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
Apply on company website