Are you an excellent administrator who is highly organized and an excellent communicator?
Do you want to work for a world leading company that helps improve lives and improves health?
We are recruiting for a Team Administrator to join our Pathology department in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. In this administrative role, you will provide administrative support for the Head of Pathology and Pathologists in Harrogate, visiting client pathologists including off-site pathologists and adjunct pathologists, and assisting the pathology department on administrative aspects of reporting of the study. In this administrative role, you play a vital part in the smooth running of the Pathology department. This requires the individual to be organised and being able to prioritise the tasks to support the department.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Provide a general secretarial service to the Head of Pathology and Pathologists within the department, whilst maintaining internal and external communication (verbal and written).
- Produce and ensure the quality of Pathology reports generated from pathology data capture systems and Word, including QC checking summary tables, individual animal data and text table data under the direction of the pathologist.
- Draft reports to the appropriate pathology template.
- Maintain working relationships with internal and external clients in order to ensure client satisfaction with the Pathology department deliverables.
- Coordinate with Client Services or Study Direction for visits by clients and peer review pathologists. This includes preparing and setting up for clients and peer reviewers and assisting them with their requests while on site.
Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Covance helped develop.
What Covance can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and contributory pension.
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects.
- Flexible working and career development opportunities.
- Proficiency in both Maths and English; gained through either academic study or professional work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team-orientated approach
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Service-oriented approach, with the dedication required to deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ability to perform intermediate/advanced computer skills with standard systems e.g.Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint software (to include word processing, table generation, spreadsheet applications), and all bespoke departmental systems.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision if required.
Apply on company website