Do you have regulatory knowledge within the AgroChemical or Chemicals industry? Or are you currently working within a lab setting as a Study Director or Scientist with a background or interest in this field?
Are you looking for that next opportunity to develop your career working for a world leader in Crop Protection and Chemicals Development?
If you answered YES, then we want to hear from you!
Covance is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on chemical and crop protection studies.
We are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Consultant to work within our experienced and growing regulatory affairs team.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your existing knowledge working with global clients and a wide range of dossiers in a niche role within a regulatory setting. The role provides real potential for career progression and can be based at either Huntingdon, Eye or Shardlow.
The ideal candidate will have Regulatory knowledge and experience within the Crop Protection, Chemicals or Biocides field to support the registration of these and to provide regulatory services to clients.
As a Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Keep abreast of new regulatory and scientific developments in order to help plan/focus the development for CPC Regulatory Consultancy in your area of expertise
- Ensure an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives and lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for high level regulatory arguments and interpretations and provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation whilst being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects
- Take responsibility for regulatory projects, including dossier compilation, project co-ordination, and providing registration advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Manage financial aspects of designated projects and plan and monitor the progress of programmes to ensure agreed timelines are achieved
- Provide key project and strategic issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Help promote our Regulatory Consultancy business by providing technical support to the sales team
- Actively support and train other team members in specialist skills areas
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Un-paralleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Educated to at least first degree level (BSc or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, preferably chemistry/ biology related
- Practical experience in dossier preparation and / or risk assessment in accordance with regulatory requirements for chemicals, crop protection or biocidal products.
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and engage with other project team members and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Apply on company website