Do you want to work in a progressive and experienced regulatory team?
Are you an expert in either toxicology or ecotoxicology? Maybe you are currently working in a laboratory, for a regulatory authority or as a regulatory specialist in the industry and would like a chance to apply your experience and scientific knowledge in a regulatory consultancy environment. Maybe you are in a consultancy already and looking to further develop your career...
If so, then read on!
Covance is a global contract research organisation with a specialist regulatory consultancy division focused on supporting the Crop Protection, Biocides and Chemical industries.
We are seeking Expert Consultants from the toxicology and ecotoxicology disciplines to work within our growing regulatory team.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your existing knowledge by working with global clients, on a wide range of regulatory projects. The role provides real potential for career progression within these fast moving and evolving industries.
As a Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Keep abreast of new regulatory and scientific developments in your area of expertise, to help develop Covance's Crop Protection & Chemicals services
- Ensure an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives and lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for high level regulatory arguments and interpretations. Provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation such as hazard characterization and risk assessment, whilst being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects
- Manage financial aspects of designated projects and plan and monitor the progress of programs to ensure agreed timelines are achieved
- Provide key program and strategic issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Help promote our consultancy & testing businesses by providing technical & regulatory support to the sales team
- Actively support and train other team members in specialist skills areas
- Be the thought-leader in the discipline for the business
- Unparalleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria) or the possibility to work remotely
- Flexible working arrangements
- BSc or higher, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong technical understanding of toxicology or ecotoxicology along with regulatory knowledge
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and engage with customers, regulatory authorities or other internal project team members working within a quality focused environment
- Ability to deliver against agreed timelines whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met
Apply on company website