Research Assistant Immunology and Immunotoxicology located in Greenfield IN.
Covance's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
As a Research Assistant you'll be working closely with Scientist and Study Directors performing laboratory processes including Flow Cytometry & Cell Cultures. You will also be responsible for performing assays, maintenance, and general laboratory support duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and conducts routine and non-routine sample processing in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Responsible for independently carrying out technical phases of I&I studies, including study management, data organization, QA audit responses, internal client communication skills, and quality check procedures.
- Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records.
- Understand and interpret protocols.
- Learns to set up, operate, and perform routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment and so maintain it in compliance with GLP and SOP requirements
Day time work hours, fantastic work culture and benefits including 24 days of PTO in the first 12 months.Education/Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree or related field, experience may be substituted for education.
Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment & experience with analytical instrumentation is desired.Experience:
Prefer but not required 1-2 years of experience with Flow Cytometry, Immunophenotyping, Immunology, Cell Culture
Apply on company website