Job Overview: Are you ready to discover your career potential with Covance?
We are seeking exceptional Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) to join our growing Clinical FSPx team in Australia.
Allocated to a global pharmaceutical company who has an outstanding reputation for recognizing their employees, you will enjoy working on one set of SOPs, monitoring sites across Australia and have the flexibility to work from home. You will also be employed permanently by Covance giving you the best of both worlds to develop and broaden your career across our exceptional company.
So if you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Australia, let's talk as we may have a job for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance/Chiltern SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines
- Partner with investigators and study coordinators on pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine study site monitoring visits
- Close-out clinical sites, and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
Covance Australia is committed to providing Clinical Research Associates; flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, and provides you with cutting edge technology and processes that help to manage your time and workload.
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with more than 13,000 employees in 60 countries. We began operations Asia Pacific in 1988 and today have more than 1000 employees in 14 countries across the region.Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
At Covance, you will join like-minded collaborative professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.Education/Qualifications:
- Degree Qualified
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Typically 3+ years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
- Knowledge of the Australian site and regulatory environment is beneficial
Apply on company website