- Statistical Programmer II required to work for Covance
- You will be employed by Covance working in our late phase (II-IV) full-service group with the opportunity to work across several therapeutic areas
- Excellent opportunities to progress into a Lead role and beyond
- Office based or work from home anywhere in Europe
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research within Europe
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance Statistical Programmer II within our Late Phase (Phases II & IV) statistical programming department. As a Level II Statistical Programmer at Covance you will be responsible for providing SAS programming support in terms of SDTM and ADaM datasets and tables, figures and listings (TFLs) for reports. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. This really is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Covance as we continue to grow and expand. This is a permanent, full-time office or home-based role anywhere within Europe.
Job Primary Functions
- Develop and review SAS specifications, programs and output for the creation of ADaM and client-defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs in support of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Interact with project team members in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical and Biostatistics.
- Assume team member responsibilities, including representing Statistical Programming at internal project team meetings and with support from senior Statistical Programming staff at client meetings.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to make decisions, seeking advice from senior Statistical Programming staff to confirm decisions when necessary.
- With sufficient experience assume the role of a Lead Programmer for assigned projects.
- Understand scope of project in order to advise Senior Statistical Programming staff of changes in scope of projects to enable the timely development of change orders.
- Assist with training, mentoring of Statistical Programmers under the supervision of senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Participate in the Statistical Programming review of CRFs, annotated CRFs, database structures and study related documentation
- Review draft and final production runs for projects to ensure quality and consistency.
- Ensure the filing of study documentation is maintained to the standard required according to processes and acceptable for audit.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Carry out all activities according to SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to GCP.
- BSc in a computing, life science, mathematical or Statistical subject or equivalent
- You must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research
- Demonstrated skills in the use of SAS
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of work
- Awareness and appreciation of the business needs of a CRO
- Effective communication skills.
- Cooperative and team-oriented approach.
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Stats programmer, Chiltern, Statistical Programmer II, Level II Statistical programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Covance, Late Phase, Phase 2, Phase II, Phase Two, Phase III, Phases 3, Phase Three, Phase 4, Phase IV, Phase Four, Phases II-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, office based, office-based, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Ukraine.
Apply on company website