Are you seeking your next challenge as a Study Director in Genetic Toxicology? Or are you at a stage in your career where you are ready to work on a variety of studies with differing levels of complexity?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a global organisation who strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, Covance's mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of our customers.
We are looking for a Study Director to work in the Genetic Toxicology department at our site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, and to be responsible for the organisation and day to day control of Genetic Toxicology studies of various types.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Study Direction of Genetic Toxicology studies in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for the overall design, scientific and technical conduct of Genetic Toxicology studies, including interpretation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results
- Liaising with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned
- Attending and, where appropriate, assisting in key elements of the work of assigned studies including monitoring progress and status
- Participating in study-specific client visits as required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria
If you are looking to make a difference and want to work with a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!Education/Qualifications:
- BSc minimum (MSc/PhD preferred), ideally in a biological subject or equivalent industry experience
- Strong scientific background
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP and/or genetic toxicology
Apply on company website