Panera Bread Covelli Enterprises is pleased to announce that we have 4 more café openings in the next year! We will continue to grow throughout the market and need some entry level and experienced restaurant managers who want the opportunity to grow with us. We are the largest Panera Bread Franchise in the country and 4th largest Franchise overall, with just over 300 Panera's!! Join the fastest growing hospitality segment in the country as we rapidly expand our Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Market.
*We offer a clean, grease free atmosphere with locations nestled in the safest and warmest suburbs in Cincinnati. We are currently hiring entry level as well as fast track General Managers to help the region expand. We offer a family like atmosphere that is geared towards development and upward mobility. I challenge you to join the best and watch your job turn into a career that you can be proud of. We continue to believe philanthropy is the backbone of our business with donating $32 million to charity in 2017! No concept can match our people development. If you are stuck in a job-just waiting to get promoted it is time to move on and grow with us!
1. Health-Dental-Life-Short-term Disability- 3 sick days per year
2. 401 K package
3. Bi Monthly bonus package that has paid out %106 in the last 3 years
4. Competitive salary
5. 45 hour work week with time and ½ paid every hour after 45!
6. Paid vacation after one year
7. Free meal every shift/ Uniforms provided
• Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service.
• Maintain café financials to include cash controls/procedures; full responsibility for P&L’s. Apply cost balancing knowledge in all daily operations of the café.
• Actively participate in the selection, orientation and training of associates. Stay well informed and aware of staffing needs while anticipating future needs.
• Oversee dining room, kitchen and catering functions to provide our guest with an impressive and memorable dining experience. Maintain food presentation, restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music as well as overall appearance of interior and exterior of the café.
• Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
• Consistently monitor that all employees are following company protocol and guidelines.
• Must have open availability. Some holidays and weekends will be required
Isn’t it time for you to LOVE your Job? APPLY NOW!
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Cadle Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply to this job