We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Housekeeper.
The purpose of this position is to provide campus services in areas of cleaning and minor maintenance requests throughout the campus in order to meet the needs of residents and employees, and to help assure that facilities are in good condition.
In this role, the Housekeeper will:
- Maintains Resident bathrooms in a clean and sanitary manner on a weekly basis
- Cleans Residents living rooms, kitchen counters, as assigned.
- Following the established schedule, perform cleaning tasks in assigned areas inside and outside, in accordance with department standards.
- Maintain all floors as appropriate, including sweeping, dry and wet mopping, and vacuuming.
- Perform project cleaning as assigned, including, but not limited to, walls, common areas and lounges
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website