We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking Wait Staff. This position is accountable for providing prompt, courteous service to all residents and guest in the dining room during meal times.
In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Take orders and use a POS computer system to input all orders
- Serve meals to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist with special events when needed.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of prep items in produce cooler (salad dressings, fruits, etc.)
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- One year institutional food service experience. Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.
- Flexible availability
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website