We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! CNA Full Time Day Shift position in Memory Care residence. We have 12-hour shifts and consistent schedules.
We are INSPIRED TO SERVE! Come join us! Making a difference in the lives of seniors is what working at Covenant Living at Windsor Park is all about!
* Life Insurance (company provided)
* Short-term Disability (company provided)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* 6 paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
* Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
The CNA provides service and routine assistance to residents according to standard procedures and established State and Federal regulations for assisted living. This position assists in the safety, comfort and well being of residents.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA will:
- Give assistance to residents in areas of activities, dining services, light housekeeping, and routine activities of daily living. Assist residents with daily activities.
- Assists with laundry, bed making, light housekeeping and maintains residents' room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assists dietary staff with serving meals in the dining room, ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observes residents while eating.
- Arranges for and deliver meal trays for room service as needed, returns trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serves supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- CNA certification in the state
- Experience with memory care and dementia behaviors is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written, English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website