We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! We are INSPIRED TO SERVE! Come join us!
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking Part-time Wait Staff. No late hours! Evening shifts are generally between 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Closed on Sunday evenings. FREE uniforms.
This position is accountable for providing prompt, courteous service to all residents and guests in the dining room during meal times. This position is also responsible for the cleanliness of their work area and following sanitation procedures.
Our Common Purpose is to create joy and peace of mind for residents and their families by providing a better way of life. We do this together through our Service Standards:
In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Ensure efficient and pleasant dining for all customers, including residents of Windsor Park.
- Assure tables are correctly and completely set before the dining room opens to residents.
- Ensure all opening procedures are completed on a timely basis. Attends pre-service meeting.
- Demonstrates proper order taking of resident meal requests and assure residents receive the correct order and portion size. Assures that all beverages are filled for residents. Enters orders accurately into the dining services computer system.
- Demonstrate proper safety practices, sanitation, service, handling and storage of food.
- Show cooperation, initiative and effective communication with team members, residents and guests.
- Report to work as scheduled and in a clean and complete uniform. Safety, non-slip shoes must be worn.
- Gather utensils, plates and bowls as necessary
- Serve meals to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up area at the end of shift. Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Willingness to work and interact with older adults Project a friendly personality and understand customer service and team building concepts. Ability to deal with residents in a pleasant and professional manner is required
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.
- Must be able to organize own job routine to accomplishment shift's assignment.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website