We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! This position provides Workday support and contributes to the maintenance and optimization of the Workday tenant. This will be a first tier support for users of Workday, analytical support to the Director of Workday and Workday Team Functional Leads. The Systems Analyst serves as the back-up to functional leads for the Human Capital and Benefits and Compensation HR teams.
The position will provide support for human resources and other subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity through user enablement, training, and auditing. Additional support will be required for Workday features and weekly upgrades, testing and other projects as assigned.
o Provides first level support by triaging support tickets within service level agreements
o Responds to basic user requests regarding routine matters across all modules
o Responds to user requests in the functional areas of HCM/Core HR, Benefits and Compensation
o Ensures activity in Workday supports HR policies, practices and employee handbook, advising Director of Workday and National Directors of discrepancies
o Communicates with outside support consultant as advised and within budget to resolve escalated support issues
o Researches and implements optimizations as requested by Director of Workday
o Participates in and maintains documentation for Workday meetings among functional team, advisory group, and human resources team.
Optimizations and custom report requests
o Configures simple report customization
o Compiles requirements for complex requests
o Works with IT/WD Reporting Lead to produce approved requests
o Compiles Optimization Requests for review by the Workday Optimization Team
o Creates procedure documents and other training materials
o Maintains Job Aid worklet, quicklinks, announcements, documents on Sharepoint
o Assists in the preparation of training presentations
o Workday Feature Release Updates (semi-annual)
o Workday weekly updates & advises Director of potential tenant impacts
Other responsibilities as assigned
- This position requires an individual with a bachelor's degree in a related field as well as 1-2 years of HR systems experience (Workday preferred).
- Strong administrative skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point.
- Experience in a human resources role strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively translate user requirements into technical specifications. Ability to research, analyze information, make recommendations, document, and present information. Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a timely manner.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website