We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is seeking an Activities Aide. This position helps the Activity Department in the accountability of planning, coordinating and implementing the activity program for all residents on a daily basis to meet their individual needs and interests.
In this role, the Activities Aide will:
- Assist, lead and participate in activities as assigned in the residential facility, assisted living facility and health facility. Push resident wheelchairs when needed.
- Maintain contact with room-bound patients in the Health Facility to provide for their special needs.
- Maintain and circulate the library cart and recorded tapes in the health Facility when assigned.
- Maintain daily charting of participation of residents.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Develop and produce materials and bulletin boards appropriate for promoting activities in all levels of care as assigned.
- Organize, clean and maintain activity supplies and storage areas as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School education, required.
- For California campuses only: certification as delineated in Title 22, Sections 72389 (d)(3) and 73385(d)(3), which is the completion of at least 36 hours training in a course designed specifically for this position and designed and approved by the California State Department of health.
- Ability to read and write English in order to maintain proper records, as well as, must be able to communicate effectively in English with residents and staff, required.
- Artistic ability and creative talent
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website