We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Care Attendant, Non Certified.
The purpose of this position is to provide service and routine assistance to residents according to standard procedures and established State and Federal regulations for assisted living. This position assists in the safety, comfort and well being of residents. This is a cross-trained position generally assigned to the assisted living level of care, may be assigned to assist in the skilled nursing level of care as needed.
In this role the Care Attendant Non Certified will:
- Give assistance to residents in areas of activities, dining services, light housekeeping, and routine activities of daily living. Assist residents with daily activities.
- Assists with laundry, bed making, light housekeeping and maintains residents' room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assists dietary staff with serving meals in the dining room, ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observes residents while eating.
- Arranges for and deliver meal trays for room service as needed, returns trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serves supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written, English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website