We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Sales Representative. This position is accountable for providing sales functions toward maintaining optimum occupancy and a viable future resident list of prospective residents. At the direction of the Sales Director, this position will focus on sales activity required for effective implementation of the annual sales and marketing plan and achievement of departmental goals.
In this role, the Sales Representative will:
- Respectfully interact with all residents, family members, visitors and co-workers, and maintains a positive customer service relationship practicing honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance.
- Follow up on inquiries, leading them toward application and residency. This includes conducting individual and group tours, telephone calls, letters, individual and group information sessions on/off site. Fulfills written expectations for sales activity, including follow-up phone calls, tours, and closing of sales.
- Meet or exceed the sales activity expectations as follows unless otherwise agreed to: 12 voice to voice call outs per day (new and prior to sale) 6 face to face appointments per week (new and prior to sale) 2 reservations per month
- Participate in the daily sales activity to assure that monthly sales and marketing activity goals are met. This will include making telephone calls to the lead base, setting appointments, conducting tours and making presentations.
- Through the Call Tracking system for lead generation, inbound calls will be recorded and used to evaluate performance.
- Attend and participate in all sales department meetings as directed, including the “Top Ten” review of active prospects and weekly sales strategy meetings.
- Understand, communicate and interpret all residency agreements.
- Ensure processing of all residency applications and forms required for completion of applicant files. Assures resident financial information is complete and accurate prior to Finaid input.
- Maintain records related to sales activity, complies with CL policies and procedures.
- Participate in church relations and community outreach activities and events at the direction of the Sales Director. Ensures follow up with activity and events participants.
- Schedule, plan and implement visits of prospective residents. These may include but are not limited to: church and community groups, “Get Acquainted Visits” or individuals and family groups. May work collaboratively with other staff members assigned to this function.
The ideal candidate will have:
- One year advanced education with a college degree.
Two years experience in sales, or long-term care environment or a combination of such experience. Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts with senior adults and an understanding of retirement community lifestyle is necessary. Preference will be given to those candidates with industry experience.
Must have the ability to relate to the public in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Tactful and possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal, English), and be able to communicate effectively with administration, staff, residents and others with whom this position has contact.
- Self-motivation and creativity, possessing a high degree of interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to the public in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts while enabling others to visualize a life at a Covenant Living.
- Must be comfortable working in and representing a Covenant Living, faith-based senior living community.
Additional Required Competencies Include:
- Sales and marketing ability
- Good communication and written skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the elderly and their needs
- A sincere desire to be of service to elderly residents and their families
- Courtesy and tact when dealing with potential residents and their family members
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Credibility, maturity and enthusiasm
- Ability to identify clients' needs
- Support for the concept of a continuing care retirement community
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website