We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Lead the weekly, monthly and annual activities that process, pay, report and audit transactions related to the expense cycle.
Analyze invoices to ensure correctness of invoices and invoice processing at the national level for the organization. Primary point of contact for invoice issues, questions, and troubleshooting.
Weekly pay cycle - Process pay cycle weekly to ensure all payments are processed timely to all vendors. Analyze reports to ensure everything due is paid correctly and timely. Partner with the Controllership team to ensure required funds are available to process the pay cycle.
Ensure the systems used for the ECM process are working in coordination with each other. Oversee the setup, continued maintenance and system support with outside vendors of all ECM systems. Make and implement recommendations for continuous improvement or troubleshooting.
Annual audit - Partner with Controllership team with identifying and supplying necessary documentation for annual audits.
Monthly close process - Lead the monthly accounts payable close process including the recording of accruals for open invoices and monthly recurring expenses for all companies.
Annual 1099 process – Lead the annual 1099 process including analyzing files from Lawson data. Audit to ensure pool of vendors is correct and that data populates in the correct fields on the 1099, with appropriate boxes completed. Partner with outside vendor to ensure 1099s are processed and sent appropriately and timely by vendor.
Required Degree: Bachelor's degree (Accounting or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in an accounting position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft office products, including intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Lawson or other financial systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of expense cycle processes.
- Effective analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proven problem solving skills and working through complex business challenges.
- Ability to work across, and partner with, a diverse stakeholder group in a matrix organization.
- Track record of delivering high-impact and measurable results.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website