We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
At Covenant Living of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, together we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you'll provide quality and compassionate care to our residents. Covenant Village of Colorado is a fun place to work where you can enjoy Employee Appreciation Parties, Nurse Appreciation Week, Birthday/Anniversary Lunch Celebrations and more!
This position is a 12 hour night shift, 3 days per week from 6:00 PM to 6:30 AM.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing compassionate direct personal care to residents on a daily basis.
- Providing general support and comfort to residents.
- Maintaining resident rooms clean, orderly, and safe.
- Observing and reporting on the safety and well-being of residents.
- Preparing residents for meals and assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work weekends and holidays required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Graduated from an approved Nursing Assistant program.
- Certification from the State of Colorado Board of Nursing.
Tell your friends about us!
If you know someone who would make a great addition to our team, or would like to have a friend apply with you, please tell them about us and ask them to apply!
Walk in Wednesdays!
Interested in checking out our facility? Come meet with a member of our staff to discuss our job opportunities every Wednesdays from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are located at 9221 Wadsworth Parkway, Westminster, CO. 80021.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website