We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking Wait Staff.
This position is accountable for providing prompt, courteous service to all residents and guest in the dining room during meal times. It is also responsible to prepare salads and desserts as directed.
Are you tired of working long hours into the dead of night limiting your work/life balance? Do you want a consistent source of income where you are paid hourly instead of depending on tips? Then look no further! This position is also great for high school and college students, a first-time job, a second job, or even to get your foot in the door in the hospitality business or healthcare field!
At Covenant Living of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, together we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work.
As Wait Staff, you'll create an enjoyable dining experience for our residents by providing prompt and courteous service. You will join a team that supports and builds genuine relationships with each other through respect, encouragement, and teamwork. Covenant Living of Colorado is a fun place to work where you can enjoy Employee Appreciation Parties, Monthly Birthday/Service Anniversary Lunch Celebrations, Employees of the Month, Department Celebrations and more!
In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Prepare salad bar items for lunch. Fill salad bar with ice and set for service.
- Gather plates and bowls as necessary for salad bar and soup kettle.
- Prepare desserts.
- Serve lunch to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist in setting up meetings, coffee, teas, etc. Prepare salads and desserts for special functions, under direction of supervisor.
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of prep items in produce cooler (salad dressings, fruits, etc.)
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- One year institutional food service experience. Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.
The schedule for the part-time position is as follows:
- Monday 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Tuesdays 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Wednesdays 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Thursdays 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Saturdays 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Every other Sunday 10:30 am-2:30 pm
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website