We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Provides professional and courteous service during meal times and completes specific side duties before, during and after meal service as indicated by station assignment or as Dining Manager directs.
- Serve breakfast, lunch or dinner to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist in setting up meetings, coffee, teas, etc.
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift.
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.
- Participate in learning the basics of therapeutic diets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- One year institutional food service experience. Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website